The increasing use of mobile phones and the expansion of 5G technology to facilitate operations and help keep these devices running smoothly is expected to have a significant impact on mobile phone accessories market. According to a study by Future Market Insights (IMF), the market will surpass US$86.80 billion by 2021.
With the integration of IoT in households, a rapid increase in the demand for mobile phone accessories has been observed, and this trend will continue in the near future. The emergence of 5G technology will also drive the demand for mobile phone accessories powered by augmented reality and virtual reality technology.
The high speed of 5G technology will provide better experience of wirelessly connected devices and will play a major role in driving the demand for wireless connectivity devices.
Request a sample report to get authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-112
Additionally, growth in sales of smart homes and smart devices was a complementary factor for mobile phone accessories. The demand for protective cases and covers is expected to be very high. Nearly 20% of sales of mobile phone accessories are expected to focus on this segment.
With the advent of 5G technology, consumers will have a better experience of using smart devices due to better connectivity and high-speed internet, which is expected to fuel the demand for smart devices in the near future.
Request the complete table of contents of this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-112
Key Findings from Mobile Phone Accessories Market Research
- IMF in its latest study forecast the market to grow at a CAGR of around 6.7% between 2021 and 2031
- The United States is expected to record impressive growth, accounting for over 78% of overall North American sales
- The UK is expected to register annual growth of almost 4% in 2021
- Demand from Germany and France is expected to increase significantly in response to the expansion of 5G networks
- While China will remain East Asia’s largest market, demand from South Korea and Japan is also expected to grow at a rapid pace.
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the mobile phone accessories market offers a global analysis of the industry for 2016-2020 and an opportunity assessment for 2021-2031. The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting thorough research on historical and current growth metrics, market growth prospects are obtained with utmost accuracy.
Contact Sales for further assistance when purchasing this report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/112
Mobile Phone Accessories Market by Category
type of product
- Power banks
- Protective cases and covers
- portable speakers
- Memory cards
- Data cables
- Mounting and Brackets
- Selfie stick
- Others (stylus)
Type of packaging
- Folding boxes
- Clear View Boxes
- Pouches & Bags
- Bandage packs
- By Brands
- Per 3rd Parties
- By white labels/no name brands
- Points of sale (multi-brand points of sale)
- Electronic stores
- Franchised points of sale
- Exclusive stores (brand stores)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
The post office Global Mobile Phone Accessories Market Outlook, Share, Crucial Players, Size and Forecast 2021-2031 first appeared on Market Research Blog.