New York, July 29. 2020, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Research Report on Mobile Phone Accessories Market by Product, by Distribution Mode – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05941340/?utm_source=GNW
The global mobile phone accessories market is expected to grow from USD 25,285.88 million in 2019 to USD 37,071.56 million by the end of 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.58%.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Mobile Phone Accessories to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
“Power Bank is expected to experience the strongest growth over the forecast period”
Based on the product, the mobile phone accessories market studied battery, battery cases, chargers, earphones, memory card, portable speaker, power bank and protective case . Headphones occupied the largest size in the mobile phone accessories market in 2019. On the other hand, Power Bank is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
“Online is expected to experience the highest growth during the forecast period”
Based on the mode of distribution, the mobile phone accessories market has been studied offline and online. Offline occupied the largest size of the mobile phone accessories market in 2019. On the other hand, online is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
“Asia-Pacific is expected to experience the strongest growth over the forecast period”
Based on geography, the mobile phone accessories market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa. The Americas region was studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region was studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East and Africa region was studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK. Asia-Pacific occupied the largest mobile phone accessories market size in 2019, and it is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global mobile phone accessories market including Anker Innovations Limited, Apple Inc., Belkin International, Inc., Bose Corporation, Energizer Holdings, Inc. , Incipio, LLC, JVC Kenwood Corporation, Otter Products, LLC, Plantronics, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Sony Corporation and Xiaomi Corporation.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks vendors in the Mobile Phone Accessories Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Customer Satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies. The competitive strategic window helps the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and its opportunities for future growth prospects. Over a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the company.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects are expected to impact the growth of the industry over the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure inclusion of the underlying issues of COVID-19 and potential pathways forward. The report provides insights into COVID-19 considering shifts in consumer behavior and demand, shopping patterns, supply chain rerouting, current market force dynamics, and significant interventions governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimates, and forecasts considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and market analysis
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global mobile phone accessories market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global mobile phone accessories market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Mobile Phone Accessories Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Mobile Phone Accessories Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global mobile phone accessories market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the global mobile phone accessories market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05941340/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.