The latest research report from the IMARC group, titled “Mobile Phone Accessories Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios.
The market reached a value of US$80.44 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the global market mobile phone accessories market reach a value of US$116.39 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.10% over the period 2022-2027. Mobile phone accessories represent hardware items that are not integral to the operation of a mobile phone as designed by the manufacturer. They usually include car mounts, portable chargers, selfie sticks, camera lens accessories, headphones, Bluetooth accessories, game controllers, power banks, cases, covers , etc. Mobile phone accessories play a vital role in modern daily life by providing efficient connectivity and operations. As such, they are widely used to improve functionality, device protection, personalization, etc.
§ product type, price range and distribution channel.
Growing consumer inclination for music on the go is inflating the demand for wireless headphones and earphones, due to their various benefits including portability, hands-free use, compatibility, etc., which in its turn, mainly stimulates mobile phone accessories. market. Additionally, the rising popularity of smart wearables, such as fitness wristbands, to monitor calories burned and track heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, etc., of individuals is further catalyzing the growth of the market. Additionally, the increasing adoption of Virtual Reality (VR) headsets that allow healthcare professionals and patients to interact with simulated environments acts as another significant growth driver. Additionally, the growing use of screen protectors to reduce glare, improve privacy, resist fingerprints, repel dirt, etc., is also increasing the global market. Apart from this, the introduction of noise canceling technology is expected to drive the mobile phone accessories market over the forecast period.
· Apple Inc.
· Bose Company
· Energizer Holdings Inc.
· JVCKENWOOD Corporation
· Kingston Technology Society
· Panasonic Company
· Plantronics Inc.
· Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
· Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
· Sony Company
· Western Digital Corporation and Xiaomi Inc.
Breakdown by product type:
· portable speaker
· Memory card
· power bank
· Protective case
· Screen guards
Breakdown by price range:
Breakdown by distribution channel:
· In line
Breakdown by region:
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
§ Value chain analysis
§ Price analysis
§ Competitive landscape
Browse other related reports:
· 3D Display Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/3d-display-market
· Airsoft Guns Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/airsoft-guns-market
· Airway Management Devices Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/airway-management-devices-market
· Allergy Immunotherapies Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/allergy-immunotherapies-market
· Antibody-Drug Conjugates Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/antibody-drug-conjugates-market
· Antihypertensive Drugs Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/antihypertensive-drugs-market
· Application Processor Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/application-processor-market
· Biomarker Technologies Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/biomarker-technologies-market
· Bone Grafts and Substitutes Market Report:https://www.imarcgroup.com/bone-graft-substitutes-market
· Clean Label Ingredients Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/clean-label-ingredients-market
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 United States
E-mail: [email protected]
Such. :(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe:- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800