OREGAON, PORTLAND, USA, December 21, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research has released a new report on the “U.S. Mobile Phone Accessories Market by Product Type (Headphones, Speakers, Battery, Power Bank, Battery Case, Chargers, Protective Cases, Protective display, smart watch, fitness bracelets, memory card, AR & VR Headsets, stand/stand and pop socket): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026”. Digital transformation projects across all verticals have been hugely successful and are also expected to contribute more in the near future. The US mobile phone accessories market is gaining popularity in various industries including IT & Telecom, BFSI, and Healthcare owing to its supreme advantages such as high-speed random access to data and low power consumption of energy.
the US mobile phone accessories market size is expected to grow from $29.10 billion in 2018 to $75.62 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 13.6% from 2019 to 2026.
This information helps design strategies and create new opportunities to achieve exceptional results. The research offers an in-depth analysis of major players active in the US Mobile Phone Accessories industry. A detailed analysis of operating business segments, product portfolio, business performance and key strategic developments is offered in the research.
Request a free sample report (including table of contents, tables and figures with detailed information) @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4702
Interested potential key market players can inquire for purchase of the report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4702
The report provides SWOT analysis of major market players including BYD Company Limited, Bose Corporation, JVC Kenwood Corporation, Energizer Holdings, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Apple Inc., Sony Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Plantronics, Inc. . , and Sennheiser Electronics GMBH & Co. KG., which provides business overview, financial analysis, and product and service portfolio analysis. The latest news related to industry developments in terms of market expansions, acquisitions, growth strategies, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, market expansions, and more. are included in the report for a better understanding of stakeholders in making strategic decisions to win in the long term. long-term profitability and market share.
Analysis of the COVID-19 scenario
• The COVID-19 pandemic has an impact on society and the economy in general. The effect of this pandemic is increasing day by day and affecting the supply chain.
• The COVID-19 crisis is creating uncertainty in the U.S. mobile phone accessories market trends, immense supply chain downturn, declining business confidence and growing panic among customer segments .
• The overall impact of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries including semiconductors, electronics and many others.
• Trade barriers further limit supply and demand prospects. As the governments of different regions have already announced the total lockdown and temporary shutdown of industries, the overall production process is negatively affected.
• However, the introduction of advanced software solutions will be a driving factor in influencing the forecast growth of the US mobile phone accessories market post-pandemic.
Key market segments
By product type
• Power bank
• Battery compartment
• Protective case
• Screen protector
• Smart watch
• Fitness bands
• Memory card
• AR and VR headsets
• Pop socket
Inquire for customization with the detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 in the report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/4702
• The report provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of current US Mobile Phone Accessories market trends, forecasts and market size from 2020 to 2027 to determine prevailing opportunities.
• Porter’s Five Forces Analysis highlights the ability of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make strategic business decisions and determine the level of competition in the industry.
• Key impact drivers and key investment pockets are highlighted in research.
• The main countries of each region are analyzed and their contribution to revenue is mentioned.
• The market report also helps to understand the current position of the market players active in the US Mobile Phone Accessories market.
• Competitive landscape of the US mobile phone accessories market.
• Revenue generated by each segment of the US mobile phone accessories market by 2027.
• Factors likely to drive and create new opportunities in the US mobile phone accessories market.
• Strategies to achieve sustainable market growth.
• Region which would create lucrative business opportunities during the forecast period.
• Key drivers impacting the US mobile phone accessories market.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unparalleled quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area. We maintain professional relationships with various companies, which helps us to extract market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirm utmost accuracy in our market forecasts.